Friday, March 24, 2017

Penelope's Blossoms in Water Color

Hi excting!  Lawn Fawn has started a challenge blog.  They have such cute stamps, but unfortunately I'm behind in my collection of them.  Dang!  that money tree won't grow fast enough.  BUT I'm lucky to own a bunch, so I thought it would be fun to try the challenge out.

I decided to break out my Tim Holtz distress markers and try some fun water coloring that I had viewed on YouTube.


I simply stamped the flowers using the markers on water color paper and then with a small brush and some water I soften the color giving a fun artsy, airy feel.   

Here is a list of the Lawn Fawn supplies I used:


Thank you for stopping by!

Dania



1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful! Love the painterly look of the floral arrangement! So glad you joined us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete