Sunday, February 26, 2017

Thinking of You


I'm loving these Drop-in from The Stamps of Life.  The possibilities for different sentiments and designs are endless.  I'm hoping Stephanie comes out with "Sending."  "Sending Hugs,"  "Sending Prayers,"  "Sending.....fill in the blank."  

This card is for a friend that has undergone brain surgery and the result as of now are not good.   All I want to do is fix things for her, but unfortunately it's out of my control.  But I can pray and send her some happy mail encouragement.  



All the products, except the paper are from The Stamps of Life.    When working this card, I looked all over my scraproom for the dies to "Creations2fill"  (the dragonfly stamp).  Well I guess I never purchased the die set (it's now on my wishlist), but for the meantime I fussy cut it using my Silhouette Cameo.   It was tricky but I was thankful not rip the thin antennas.  

I first stamped the image, scanned it onto my computer.  I then traced it with Make The Cut and cut the trace with my Cameo.  I also created the shadow for it, but decided not to use it for the card.  Technically, I can do this with all my stamps, but I still like the use of my metal dies.    

The mini flowers were cut out of felt.  

Blessings,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment