Wednesday, July 31, 2013

End of July Weekly Card Challenges


I can't believe it's the end of July already.  In a few weeks the kiddos go back to school and our thoughts will turn to the holiday's.  I promised myself to get my Christmas shopping done in October this year....we will see how that will go.  lol.

I'm working on a wedding project, but it is taking days for all the supplies to ship.  In the meantime I'll continue to enter my cards in challenges.

For Mojo Monday # 304 I decided to create a super simple card.....it took me forever.  I don't know if it was because of lack of creativity or I was going against my "style" for lack of a better word.




First I tried the round and that ended in the garbage.   I ended up working with the square design:


My second project was for MFT.  


I used their Trellis and Vines Die and Notched Tag with coordinating stamp set (super cute!)  Embossing folder by Sizzix. 



Thank you again for stopping by.  

God Bless,





2 comments:

Trinka said...

Great cards, Dania! I really need to try to do a challenge some day!

Paula S. said...

I like all those small flowers in your take on the MFT sketch. They look like they'd take forever to get placed! :)