Sunday, July 3, 2011

How To Spinner Card

Here is a cute spinner card I put together using one of Close To My Heart stamps sets - "A Little Buzz" item number B1353. You can view the entire stamp set here.

I have assembled a file so those that have the ability to cut .scut2 files can create this card using your cutting machine. You can download the file here.

But this can easily be done with a circle cutter or round dies like Spellbinders or Quickutz and a little measuring.


In this picture I share on how I put the spinner together. Once I had everything in place I lined the back (inside) of the card with cardstock to cover the string and to give the interior a more finished look.


I stamped my little BUZZ, embossed him and then used CTMH water pencils and blender pen to color him in. If you are not comfortable with water pencils, the blender can also be used with CTMH inks to color in your stamps.




If you have any question, please feel free to leave a comment.


God Bless,


Dania


Don't forget that for the entire month of July CTMH is running a BANG FOR YOUR BUCK campaign. Spend $50 dollars from the Spring/Summer Idea Book and get a paper product of your choice. Details are given in the previous post and the online Idea Book can be viewed here.

No comments: